- You agree and acknowledge that if you damage a dress while trying on you will be subject to repair fees and charged on the spot.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are renting an item for a limited time and that ownership of the item at all times remains with Stylestarter.
- A non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking in order to secure your garment of choice. This is a flat rate of $50, which will be deducted off the total hire fee. Hire fees are non-refundable.
- Bookings made during the COVID-19 pandemic are non-refundable. If your event is postponed, your booking will be transferred where possible. In the event of a cancellation or we are unable to transfer, an 18 month store credit will be issued.
- If you cancel your booking and give a minimum of seven days notice in writing, Stylestarter is happy to issue a credit to your Stylestarter account to be used within 6 months from the date of cancellation. Credit card details or a bond are due for out of city customers who wish to use our 'try-on' service.
- Hires using Stylestarter credit are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to treat the item with great care, as if it your own.
- All prices are GST inclusive.
- All prices include professional dry-cleaning using their standard service.
- If you require postage, Stylestarter will use our nominated courier provider for all deliveries. We offer multiple delivery options depending on your location;
Auckland Economy (overnight/up to two days): $15
Auckland Premium Evening (home delivery between 4:30pm - 5:00pm): $22
North Island Economy (next day, allow up to two days, rural extra two days ): $15
South Island Economy (two day, rural extra two days): $22
If you require urgent delivery, please contact us for pricing.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon at booking or collection, all returns are to be made on the Sunday following the hire. For midweek hires, please return within three days of collection. Customers posting back, garments must be sent back via tracked courier at your local post shop or business courier with tracking details sent to us.
- Stylestarter provides professionally dry cleaned garments. It is very important that garments are not cleaned, pressed or altered while on hire. This may cause damage. Please notify us of any marks or stains in order for our dry cleaner to have the best chance of rectifying.
- If a garment is not returned on or by the scheduled return date without notice or reason, you will be liable to pay a $50 late fee per day over due until the garment is returned.
- If a garment is not returned within 1 week of your hire date without notice or reason, this will be considered theft and replacement fees will be applied. Legal and criminal action will be taken against the customer on file*.
- You are responsible for all loss, destruction or damage to the garment from the hire date until it’s returned.
- We will assess each garment upon return. If we consider a garment to be damaged, we reserve the right to assess the value of the damage and charge the appropriate amount. If the garment is damaged beyond repair and requires replacement, by accepting these terms and conditions you authorize Stylestarter or its agent to bill you 200% of the retail value.
- Our prices include a standard clean by our professional dry-cleaner, any additional cleaning required due to excessive marks or stains may incur fees. By accepting these terms you authorise Stylestarter to bill you the necessary amount associated with retaining garment quality.
- If a garment is late/unreturned or damaged beyond repair, a $50 late fee is charged each day until 200% of the replacement value is reached.
- Stylestarter reserves the right to take all steps necessary to collect amounts due from you, including but not limited to legal action and/or using third party collection agencies.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you authorise Stylestarter to charge the necessary amount due to us for damaged or unreturned items.
*Subject to availability of stock. *Any legal costs associated with the return of a garment or outstanding fees will be charged to the customer. This includes but is not limited to debt collection fees.