A message to our customers
At Level 2 our store is open by appointment only. To make an appointment, please request online or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Level 2 will lead to temporary changes to our in-store experience as we look to contribute to reducing the risk within our community and support the Government by following guidelines.
Here's what you can expect when you visit us once we are operating at level 2:
- On arrival, please sign in via COVID Tracer app and use our complimentary sanitizer
- We welcome the use of masks though they aren't mandatory
- We will request the use of gloves while handling garments
- Please don't be alarmed if our team wear or use gloves during your appointment
As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve, we wanted to share with you some important information about our service policy and the steps we’re taking to minimize the risk of exposure in our community.
We are committed to keeping our service up and running. To do so we ask the following of you;
• Event Postponements or cancellations: notify us as soon as possible of any event changes. This will allow us to make the necessary adjustments required to fulfil your rental with us.
If an event cancellation or postponement does occur, our policy is the following;
• All bookings either paid partially or in full are transferred to store credit for use within 18 months.
• Bookings that need to be transferred to a new date will be transferred where possible.
In the case of small events we will do all that we can to fulfill your rental in accordance with Government Guidelines.
We’re taking extra steps to ensure our store is a clean, hygienic environment for everyone.
These measures include increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation in-store, including high-touch areas such as handrails and counters, and providing complimentary hand sanitizer.
We are actively following all advice issued by the New Zealand Government. We are also ensuring our team is supported with clear health and hygiene protocols in-store.
Stylestarter was founded on two principles. Excellent service and excellent garments.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support, please contact our team if you require further clarification.