Part-Time Retail + Social Media Assistant
We are seeking a fashion loving and service focused part-time retail and social media assistant to join our team. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide outstanding customer service and be conscious about driving sales whilst maintaining a vibrant store environment.
As social media assistant, you'll help manage Stylestarters online presence by developing strategy, producing content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
This is a part-time position with the potential to move into full time for the right candidate. The role requires availability for one late night per week and weekends.
Skills and Experience
- Strong communicator with a focus on customer service
- Service oriented and driven
- Have a passion and understanding of fashion and trends
- Motivated by being part of a small and energetic team
- Skilled with Photoshop and Indesign
- Copywriting experience preferred though not essential
- Ability to work well under pressure and think on your feet
What we can offer you!
- A fun, dynamic environment and a supportive, collaborative team
- To be part of a progressively growing industry
- Working with some of the very best brands and designers from Australasia and beyond
- Specific retail and customer service training
- Social and intimate working environment with team evenings / events
- Work from home where possible
At Stylestarter Boutique we pride ourselves on providing a fun, dynamic and challenging environment to grow and develop. We are a service driven business and as a result, expect our staff to take delight in offering customers only the very best. For the right candidate, there is every potential for this position to expand depending on your strengths and interests as the business continues to grow.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.